Editors note: A livestream of the event will be embedded below at 1 p.m. ET.
Targeted treatments for cancers with specific mutations have dramatically changed the lives of some people with deadly diseases. That raises new questions, and STAT is bringing together a panel of clinicians and patients to discuss what’s at stake.
- Bonnie J. Addario, lung cancer survivor; co-founder and board chair, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
- Narjust Duma, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, thoracic oncology, University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- Janet Freeman-Daily, M.S., Eng, co-founder and board chair, The ROS1ders; stage 4 lung cancer survivor & research advocate
- Laura A. Petrillo, M.D., palliative care physician, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Camille Hertzka, VP, head of oncology U.S. medical, AstraZeneca (sponsor speaker)
- Eric Boodman, general assignment reporter, STAT (moderator)